Since the tank cap of some Duke models opens in the opposite direction, we have come up with a creative solution. Our EVO tank ring is simply mounted the other way around. However, with the compact shape of the EVO Micro tank bag it is hardly noticeable that the tank bag is also rotated 180 degrees on the tank. The patented EVO tank ring made from polyamide and reinforced with fiberglass is convincing with its stability and optimal fit. EVO tank bags and the Yukon 90 can be secured or removed by just a single handle and even when driving off-road the EVO tank ring maintains a secure hold.
- Bike-specific versions for best fit and individual solutions
- Easy mounting on original tank screws
- Secure hold for EVO tank bags and Yukon 90
- Fixing and removing with a single click thanks to patented QUICK-LOCK mechanism
- Simple refuelling: quick release via pull straps makes enables removal of the tank bag with one movement.
- Paintwork-protecting solution: the tank bag does not rest on the tank
- Also suitable for plastic and aluminum tanks
- Anti-theft protection is available as an option
- Robust design made of plastic reinforced with fiberglass
- Material: Fiberglass-reinforced polyamide
- Color: Black
- On the KTM Duke 125/390 (17-) and 790 (18-), both the EVO tank ring and EVO tank bag are rotated 180 degrees and mounted.
- Bag NOT included
Included in delivery
- EVO tank ring
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions